Purpose of the Role
We are looking to hire a native Spanish speaking designer with a strong level of written and spoken English, to work on an exciting upcoming campaign.
This position will be managed by our London team, but you must be available to start immediately for deployment to work on location overseas alongside the client team.
This is a multidisciplinary design role that may include:
· Brand design
· Development of campaign concepts
· Digital ad design and production (social and display, including static, GIFs and video)
· Print and digital flyers and other e-marketing
· Large-scale artwork like outdoor billboards
· Animation work and video editing
· Web design
· Social media channel branding and social post material
Skills and Abilities
· Designer must be mother tongue Spanish.
· Must have a good level of English to coordinate with other project team members.
· Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and AfterEffects essential.
· Animation / motion and video editing - Flash, AfterEffects, Adobe Animate or HTML5 animation.
· Multidisciplinary design ability - we are looking for an all-rounder who can work across a broad variety of tasks.
· HTML / CSS for web design markup
· Advocacy background - this is advantageous, but not essential
· Mid-senior level creative with at least 3 years of experience.
· Education to an undergraduate degree level is preferable.
To apply: If you are interested in applying please send a curriculum vitae (CV) of no more than two pages